Why you should try it
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Gives relief from colds and coughs
- Holds antiviral properties - strengthens immunity
- curcumin in turmeric is a purifier: clarifies the skin, detoxes our blood and liver.
- 1cup of Milk or coconut milk (an Angela favorite)
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2-1tbs. of coconut oil
- Agave or honey to taste
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Begin to heat milk medium to medium-high heat.
- While milk is heating, add turmeric, ginger, and coconut oil.
- Pour into cup and add sweetener and black pepper to taste.