Want to be a part of the Eka Teaching Family?
Eka Yoga Overview:
Eka, meaning one, is a yoga center that facilitates its classes around the doshas of Ayurveda. Eka Yoga's mission is to significantly improve the health and well-being of of our community through Yoga and Ayurveda. We are currently looking for certified yoga instructors whom hold the same passion for and understanding of Ayurveda as our company.
- Planning and instructing Ayurveda based yoga classes.
- Checking-in of students
- Submitting payment invoices to owner 1x/month.
- Obtaining coverage for yoga classes unable to teach.
- Holds a minimum of a 200 hour Yoga Teaching Certification through a Yoga Alliance accredited school.
- Holds current WA state approved CPR and first aid certification.
- Holds teacher liability insurance.
- Has an advance understanding of Ayurveda and can confidently teach yoga classes themed around the doshas.
How to Apply:
Before applying, we recommend that you come in to take a few classes. This ensures you are able to get a good feel for our community and what we are offering, We believe that each and every one of our teachers is an integral part of the community, so it's important that you also feel we are a good fit for you.
If you've never been in, we offer a New Student Special of 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $30.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org.